Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Irony

Funny enough the day after my last post about control, i was tried by the universal court.

The next morning i was feeling run down, pre-menstraul, and my nose was itching. Everything went astray. My bike tires were flat, people honked at me, the bart was crowded and sneezing, the bus was complicated and late, and I actually shed tears on the bus, nothing was in my control and I just wanted it all to be perfect. After, shedding my tears, I exited the bus, hopped on my bike and started laughing as I pedaled towards to my class. After all what am I to do?

When feeling trapped and unmoving in your daily life, try this. Turn your face to the sun and breath deeply, then relax your shoulders and ground your feet.
We are like the flowers, delicate and proud all we have to do is let go and there will be new ground to be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment