Friday, January 25, 2013

A complete Day Off

 What a day!
 A sleep in, cup o joe, everything bagel with cream cheese and I was off like a boomerang. I use the metaphor boomerang because thats exactly how i spent my day back and forth and forth and back again.
 It was a complete day off! I shut down my mind from work, Pilates (well not totally from this), commuting and anything else that sometimes becomes daunting.
 I ran errands made some purchases, took care of some much needed business but out of all the things I did today there were two things that filled me with LOVE.

  For those of you who know me, you are aware that my bedroom is always made into this magical place, almost like I have created a far away country within its four walls. Today I did just that after about four hours of just plugging away at my room. I would have to say the feeling I get is somewhere between Morocco and India, and I am in love.

As the sun was cresting in the sky i grabbed my longboard and headed out into the beams for a mighty fine skate around the lake. I don't think  I have ever felt as content and satisfied as I did this day.No worries, No problems just me doing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment